Turning leads into revenue falls solely on your sales efforts. And HubSpot Sales Hub gives you all the tools you need to develop meaningful relationships and close qualified prospects into happy customers. As HubSpot experts, we're here to help.
65+ HubSpot Certifications
10 Year HubSpot Certified Partner
100+ Websites Built on HubSpot
Increase in Qualified Leads YoY
Increase in Revenue Over 3 Years
The Sales Results You Deserve
Sales teams fear outsourcing for many reasons, like relinquishing control of their process or losing customer data. Your Bluleadz team is an extension of your company, committed to full transparency and collaboration to hit your goals.
- Kickoff Call Set sales goals, meet your Bluleadz team, and assess your strategy created by your inbound strategist.
- Ongoing Support Empower your sales team through expert sales training workshops and follow-up coaching sessions.
- Collaborative Execution Conduct initiatives based on your strategy and optimize processes for efficiency and future success.
- Forward-Thinking Strategies Document processes and sales playbooks for pipeline management and future efforts.
Clients Who Love Our Sales Expertise
Outsourcing sales doesn’t need to feel risky. Hear from our real clients about how the Bluleadz team drove sales and helped them crush their goals.
Business Development Representatives
Objective: Find prospects, engage, and qualify them, then pass them on to account executives.
KPIs: Sales outreach activities; amount of qualified appointments scheduled.
- Implement software to find accurate information about leads and targeted companies.
- Develop targeted lists using enhanced customer data in your CRM.
- Engage prospects via email and phone to qualify them using established criteria.
Objective: Gain new and recurring customers by closing deals in the sales pipeline.
KPIs: Close rates; Number of closed deals.
- Uncover each lead’s pain paints and goals through correspondence.
- Conduct product demonstrations and/or sales presentations.
- Deliver the value proposition, offerings details, and final terms of service.
The Sales Team Structure
Your business development team is made up of two types of employees: business development representatives (BDRs) and account executives (AEs).
Click on each employee to learn more about their role, goals, and daily tasks that will bring you results.
Inbound supports all areas of business. The inbound sales methodology aligns the sales process with the buyer’s journey. There are four inbound sales actions that guide prospects through their journey.
First, you identify leads, then you connect with them. After the initial connection, you can explore their pain points and properly advise them on the solutions they need. Often, that solution is your brand.
On a larger scale, inbound accelerates business growth in three stages, from attracting and engaging prospects to closing and delighting new customers, fully supporting the flywheel model.
Sales Is Just One Part of Your Revenue Strategy
Your sales efforts steer your overall revenue strategy. Learn more about how sales impacts the flywheel model – your solution for sustainable business growth.
Want to Close More Deals?
You can close one right now… with us… Let’s chat.
Fill out the form below and schedule a meeting!